Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trailers: The Book of Eli and Alice in Wonderland

Here are 2 more trailers I have taken a look at in the past weeks:

The Book of Eli with one of my favourite actors Denzel Washington:



It is a post apocalyptic time where one man tries to cross America protecting one book which is the key to the survival of humand kind.

Washington looks like he had some special martial art training for this role.

I like apocalyptic and utopian movies such as Equilibrium and can't wait to find out more about this film.


Another movie I would like to have you a peek at is Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland:



One of the directors whose vision and films I constantly enjoy is Tim Burton.

He is once again teaming up with Johnny Depp (another one of my favourite actors) who is playing the Mad Hatter.

This is the 7th time Burton and Depp colaborate in a film.

I have to admit I never read the children's book by Lewis Caroll but I saw the old Disney movie.

I am expecting a very good movie for kids and adults alike.


Just so that you are informed about the release dates of the movies I have posted here:

  • Legion: January 2010 (USA), March 2010 (UK)
  • Alice in Wonderland: March 2010 (international)
  • The Book of Eli: 15th January, 2010 (UK and USA)
  • Law abiding citizen: Oct 2009 (USA) and Nov 2009, (UK)
  • AVATAR: 18th Dec, 2009 (international)
Time and dates may change and can vary depending on where you live, e.g. I would not bet that the dates are the same for Cyprus or Germany but give a rough estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment